· Beyond the Eyes ·

domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

Happy Halloween!

Current Mood Warning: excited 

So excited. My first real Halloween, I mean, on anglosaxon land, where Halloween hasn't been copied, badly I must add, in schools and neighbourhoods. Over here, I've been seeing ads, shops decorations, costume shops more packed than the tube at peak hour, etc, since the beginning of October. 

While I'm typing this, feeling bad due to the massive cold I've been passed on -AGAIN- and fully immersed in The Nebula, I can hear the sounds of firecrackers that remind me that today, people all over London are having a ball partying in costumes, whereas I am here feeling like a rag and with a scary-looking face too, but for other reasons. 
I'll try to edit the entry because well, even though I'm not invited to any party today, I spent three hours and a half at a Halloween party for kids last Thursday. Not the same, I know, but better than nothing. 


TO BE CONTINUED ... ?

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario