· Beyond the Eyes ·

viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

The Whats and Whys of Once Upon a Junction

 Current Mood Alert: blah

After two weeks of living here, I have found, at last, some time to open the blog that I so happily promised before leaving.

Clapham Junction is the busiest railway station in all England. Or that's what they say, anyway. It is also located in my new neighbourhood. Because I'm now a Londoner. Not in the imaginary way I've always been, but in fact and truth and reality (brutal improvement).

But before getting blog dirty, I'm going to put some socks on top of the heating of my new room in the attic. I love these heatings; they can dry anything you put on top, whether a pair of thin socks or your winter jeans. 

It's 10:37pm according to Big Ben. Night night.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario