· Beyond the Eyes ·

lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

Two Lists, Bridget Jones and Cristiano Ronaldo

Current Mood Alert: chattyish, sort of.

What a long day this is being, my imaginary friends.

As there is no way internet lets me finish The Dogs Whisperer, I'm doing a list of things good and so-so of this my last day of freedom being the owner of a house in London.

List of Good Things That Happened Today:

- The washing machine worked fine.

- The dryer worked fine* (->*after texting V. asking about what I could be forgetting, because it didn't exactly work at the beginning).  

- Basil still alive.

- It was such a nice and lovely day, and people were crowding in the parks doing about everything. A very lovely and springy atmosphere.

- I have found a fantastic new plug adapter (mine was crap with thin plugs and this one is not). 

- I've been watching Dancing With The Stars AND enjoyed it. Not that this is a good thing per se, but I do like to watch dancers and this particular couple was brilliant.

- The Mentos Fruit pack hasn't three little packs inside, but FIVE.

- I didn't get lost while walking to Harrod's.

- The Murder, She Wrote episose that I was watching this morning and whose resolution couldn't see because I had to go, not only was being aired when I came back home late in the afternoon, but it was mysteriously in almost exactly the same scene I left in the morning. This is Cosmic Magic, no other way of seeing it.


List of so-so Things That Happened Today

- Oyster eat all my money and now I'm a bit worried about how much it is eating.

- My right knee looks like a bun after loosing balance on the stairs of a Top Shop in front of Harrod's, and I'm not sure about the frozen peas working as they should. Hpmf.

- I've been eating too many left overs (pizza, pasta...) and now I'm paying for it.

All in all, good day.

Oh, and while having dinner, I finally remembered the dream I had last night and that I couldn't remember.

I was in a church, because someone was taking his first Communion, or a wedding, or some church-related event like that. So I see that in the altar, Cristiano Ronaldo is sitting there, in a velvet and gold chair, and next to him there's a priest, but not your regular priest, but someone who is the spitting image of Palpatine (if you don't know who is Palpatine, go google it, you shameful creature xD).

At this point I want to clarify that I like Cristiano Ronaldo ZERO.

Anyway, CR looks at me, and keeps on staring for a while. Sudddenly Palpatine looks at me to, and starts gesturing for me to go to him. Since I don't like CR one bit and I'm clearly suspicious of a priest looking like Palpatine, I try to look distracted while thinking why the ceremony I'm attending, whatever it is, doesn't start.  Suddenly, Palpatine starts walking towards where I am, his face not truly friendly, but mostly angry. I look at CR back, imploring with my stare to help me and stop Palpatine to get any closer; he smiles beatifically and ... can't remember anything else.  Thank god.


xxx

PS. In other unrelated news, today I saw Bridget Jones. The movie one. Honest. You can't imagine how much HER she was. Same hairstyle, same complexion, same walking, same rosy cheeks...EVERYTHING. Well done, people styling her for the movie (although Bridget Jones is a brunette in the books).

For a couple of seconds I was tempted to follow her and start a casual conversation about tops at TopShop, but my knee was hurting and, quite frankly, I doubt it was a good plan ;oP

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario