· Beyond the Eyes ·

domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

Two Spanish Londoners in Windsor

Current Mood Warning: ancient 

Highlights of our visit to Windsor Castle: 


- Tombs. LOADS. Henry VIII and Jane Seymour, George VI and Queen Mother...
- St. George Chapel in general
- Catalina de Aragón's bible. Wow
- Pistols and swords of all kinds
- Amazing furniture and rooms and...
- Audioguide in Russian for Miss V. 
- Stamp on ticket that allows me to visit Windsor for free for a year. 

Not bad indeed. 


Not so bright parts of the trip: 


- Me wondering about the castle's whereabouts while surrounded by its towers. What can I say, it was too early for me to be a person. 
- Miss V. and I wandering from café to café, to end in a Costa...
- Loss of yet another item of clothing, one glove this time. 
- Pictures NOT allowed inside Castle. Killed me, but didn't want to risk eviction. 



Another lovely trip. I am sadly suspecting that this has been the last one. Only three more weekends left to go, and no money to go to Scotland -fail- Cambridge or Liverpool -I'm the shame of my Beatles-fan family. 



Have a nice Sunday, lovelies. 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario